Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As 2008 Comes To An End....

2008 has been quite a year for us.
-The Huz found out he would be starting his new Job at his first choice location.
-He graduated from College and started his career.
-We moved while I was 8 months pregnant. Ugh!!
-Alec turned 1.
-I carried a human life.
-I gave birth to a perfect baby boy.
-Alec entered the terrible two's stage..lol!
-My Mom got remarried.
-My Dad found out he had skin cancer, but is was successfully removed and he is a healthy man!!
- The Huz and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary.
-We've met new people and made new friends.

So many things have happened and our lives have changed so much in just one year. There have been lots of ups and downs. But in our family of 4 there have been many great things. It has been a wonderful year for us.

Happy New Year!! I hope your 2009 starts out wonderful!

1 comment:

Tia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!