Thursday, December 4, 2008

Black

Black. All I seem to be wearing lately is black, people are going to think I am going through a goth phase or something! Well no, its just that I have some extra baby fat to lose! Ugh!

I hate dieting! I am doing weight watchers and it is a great 'diet' for me to follow. I make healthy choices, but I can still have the sweet treat that I always seem to be craving. I wasn't very good during my pregnancy controlling how often I had that sweet treat.. and now here I am at 3 months postpartum with 20lbs to lose. So I wear black. And when I buy something new, its probably black. Well I guess I did buy to blue shirts the other day, but they hide my tummy.

I have been pretty good about exercising. I also spend about 30mins to an hour every day dancing like a goof with Alec. And that gets my heart rate up! Its easy to exercise when you are having fun and goofing off with one of the cutest little boys in the world! Alec's favorite thing to watch and dance to? The Wiggles!! Luckily for me they aren't too annoying, because Alec LOVES them.

I really wish that I could just do a crash diet and starve myself for a little while just to get the weight off. I am good at managing a weight, I just have to get there first. But that is completely out of the question. I am breastfeeding Damon and that would be really unhealthy for both of us. And I do not want to risk losing my milk supply.

So I am just putsing away losing about a pound a week. I guess thats not too bad.

Any one have any heathy snack suggestions for me?

No comments: